IMK Makeup Educationworkshops that get you working™
Are You Getting What You’re paying For?
Research is critical when you consider investing in makeup education. What are the educator’s credentials? What qualifies them to charge you ($$$) for their knowledge and guidance? What have others said about the educator’s ability to teach?
A qualified educator must be more than “popular”. They must be able to elevate your skill level and provide real-world information on how to increase your earning potential.
The educator’s level of success determines YOUR level of success.
- 30+ years experience as a working professional makeup artist in all media formats (photo, video, film, stage).
- 15+ years experience facilitating premium makeup education in more than a dozen countries.
- Member of the Make-up Designory (MUD) Program Advisory Committee (P.A.C.), which audits MUD’s curriculum and advises on its relevancy to the needs of today’s professional artist.
- Featured educator, keynote speaker and panelist at international trade shows and expos.
- Industry Expert appearing on Home Shopping Network, Good Morning America, Today Show, Access Hollywood, and Entertainment Tonight,
- Beauty Journalist contributing to trade publications and fashion/lifestyle magazines, including Allure, Glamour, Elle, InStyle, Marie Claire, W Magazine, and Vanity Fair.
Makeup Education 2017Workshops That Get You Working™
Makeup Education FAQ(frequently asked questions)
With so much makeup education available, how do I make the best choice?
Where can I find information about what’s taught in each course?
What level of experience is needed to take these classes?
What do I bring to class?
Do you offer online classes?
Do you offer payment plans for your classes?
PayPal is our prefered gateway for payments because it is one of the most secure services on the planet. PayPal now offers a credit program that works just like a payment plan.
BIG Bonus – if you repay your full balance in less than 6 months, there’s no interest charge!
What if I want to re-take a class, do you offer a discount?
Do you offer guidance to students AFTER classes are over?
RECENTLY…Appearances and makeup education over the past twelve months.
No makeup classes scheduled at a location nearby?
Why wait? You can HOST A CLASS!
- Gather a group of friends, artists, customers…it’s up to you.
- Choose from a list of makeup seminars and workshops, or let us customize a class for your group.
- Confirm an available date(s).
What’s in it for you?
You go to class FREE, get to assist the educator, and pick up some other very cool perks.
(Hosts must guarantee a minimum number of attendees for the type of class they choose.)