IMK Makeup EducationWorkshops that get you working™
Are you getting your money’s worth?
When you’re researching short-term makeup education, you must ask these questions before investing your hard-earned money.
- What is the educator’s experience and how does it relate to the curriculum they’re teaching?
- Do the educator’s credentials justify the price ($$$) of the class?
- What type of reviews has the educator received from previous students?
I bring years of experience and proven success to the classroom. My training will elevate your skill level and increase your earning potential.
- 30+ years as a working professional makeup artist in all media formats (print, runway, video, film, stage).
- 20+ years as a Journeyman in IASTE Local 798 Hair Stylist & Makeup Artist Union (TV & Film).
- 15+ years of highly rated makeup education in over a dozen countries.
- Featured educator, keynote speaker, and panelist at international trade shows and expos, including IMATS, The Makeup Show, IBS, ABS, and Beauty Dusseldorf.
- Industry Expert providing beauty commentary on Home Shopping Network, Good Morning America, Today Show, Access Hollywood, and Entertainment Tonight,
- Beauty Journalist contributing to trade publications and fashion/lifestyle magazines, including Allure, Glamour, Elle, InStyle, Marie Claire, W Magazine, and Vanity Fair.
- Member of the Make-up Designory (MUD) Program Advisory Committee (P.A.C.), which audits MUD’s curriculum and advises on its relevance to the needs of today’s professional artist.
Makeup Education 2017Workshops That Get You Working™
Payment Plan Available
Do you want up to 6 months to pay for any class…Interest-free? It’s easy!
At check-out, you’ll be redirected to the PayPal secure website, simply choose the PayPal Credit option in the payment section.
Want more information about PayPal Credit to help you decide? Click the banner below for details.
No makeup classes scheduled at a nearby location?
Why wait, when you can HOST A CLASS!
- Gather a group of friends, artists, customers…it’s up to you.
- Choose from a list of makeup seminars and workshops, or let us customize a class for your group.
- Confirm an available date(s).
Why should you consider being a HOST?
Hosts go to class for FREE, assist the educator, and receive some other very cool surprises…and who doesn’t like surprises, especially makeup surprises!
(Hosts must guarantee a minimum number of attendees for the type of class they choose.)
Makeup Education FAQ(frequently asked questions)
With so much makeup education available, how do I make the best choice?
Where can I find information about what’s taught in each course?
What level of experience is needed to take these classes?
What do I bring to class?
Do you offer online classes?
Do you offer payment plans for your classes?
PayPal is our prefered gateway for payments because it is one of the most secure services on the planet. PayPal now offers a credit program that works just like a payment plan.
BIG Bonus – if you repay your full balance in less than 6 months, there’s no interest charge!